Who can use this feature?
A Link List creates a dynamic list of documents referenced in the Document Center. This will allow you to add multiple assets to your page. You can drag and drop files and documents from the Content Listing to create a Link List.
New UI Instructions
- Click Try New User Interface (UI)
- Navigate to the desired page
- Click Content
- Select the desired content
- Drag and drop the content onto the page or auto-populate content
- Select the Link List widget
- Configure the Content Appearance options
- Widget Skin: Select the desired widget skin
- Auto-Adjust Columns: Check this box to automatically adjust columns to fit the page
- Number of Columns: Select the number of columns to place on the page
- Hide Loading Placeholders: Check this box so that placeholder items do not display while the widget is loading.
Configure Advanced Options
- Header: Type a header for the widget
- Click Save (blue disc icon
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click the checkboxes next to the Assets you want to add to the list
- Drag and drop the assets onto your page
- Note: If all of your desired assets are checked, you only have to drag and drop one of the assets, the rest will automatically follow.
- For your Widget Format, select Link List
- Configure the rest of your Content Options
- Automatically select relevant content: Auto-populate your widget
- Widget Items: View assets currently within your widget
Link List Options:
- Header: Add a header
- Sorting: Choose to sort in ascending or descending alphabetical order, most relevant, newest first, or oldest first
- Auto-Adjusting Columns: Automatically adjust the columns to fit the page
- Number of Columns: Choose how many columns to display
- Advanced Options - Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from a narrow to a wide view
- Click Save at the top of the page
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.