Who can use this feature?
You can group together one or more content elements on a page so that they will adopt the same format. This is a Stacked Widget.
- Click Try New User Interface (UI)
- Navigate to the page your wish to edit
- Click Content
- Select your desired content
Drag and drop the content on your page
- Click Widgets
- Expand the Widget Format menu and select Stacked
- Expand the Content Appearance menu and configure options
- Limit the size of descriptions: Limit the size of the content description
- Content Type: Select the type of content from the drop-down
Stacked Format: Using the Field Bank, drag-and-drop the items to the Stacked Format boxes
Show Labels: Check the box to show the labels for each section
- Click Save or Publish
- Navigate to the page you would like to format the stacked widget
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click the checkboxes next to the assets you want to add to the list
- Drag and drop the assets onto your page
Note: If all of your desired assets are checked, you only have to drag and drop one of the assets, the rest will automatically follow.
- Note: If all of your desired assets are checked, you only have to drag and drop one of the assets, the rest will automatically follow.
- For your Widget Format, select Stacked
- Configure the rest of your Content Options
- Automatically select relevant content: Auto-populate your widget
- Widget Items: View assets currently within your widget
Limit Descriptions: Select to limit the size of the asset descriptions
Description Length: Enter a value in 'em' units
- Note: If blank, the default setting is used.
- Description Length: Enter a value in 'em' units
See More: Include a See More link below the item
- Note: Displays all content for a given item. The link will only appear if more content is available to view.
- Link Title to Item Details: Check to link the title to item details
- Customize Text: Change the text for the link
- Header: Add a header
Columns: Choose a number of columns to display and if they Auto-Adjust
- Note: It will be at one column by default, and up to 12 columns can be added. Items will appear in multiple rows if there are more items that can be displayed in a single row.
- Note: If the configuration is blank, the default configuration will be used. You may override the default by updating the configuration below. Select a content type, drag the content fields to your preferred sections within the widget, and voila! Empty widget sections will not be displayed.
- Content Type: Select a type
- Field Bank: View fields
- Stacked Format: View the format
- Show Labels: Select which sections' fields will show a label beside them
Advanced Options - Breakpoint: Width at which the widget will switch from narrow to wide view
- Click Save at the top of the page