The History Log is an audit trail that allows system administrators to stay informed of website content changes on the website.
- Track every administrative action that occurs on the website
- Searchable by start and end dates, start and end times, content type, action types
- Export history searches
- Search displays module name, content name, the path taken to hyperlink (breadcrumb), link to the content, modified by, ID type and number, date last modified, and the status of the action
- When you search for specific page information, you can also filter by date, time, content, or actions.
- You can select Export to download search results.