Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to edit page content with the Versions tab.
- Navigate to the page you want to edit
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Versions tab
- Click Actions next to the version you would like to change
- Select Options
- Navigate through fields
- Title (required): Create a title for your page
- Version Notes (Internal Only): Create internal notes for this version of your page
- Linked Page: Create a new version to make a linked version
- Description: Provide a brief description of this version
- Note: You have a 1,000 character limit.
- Keywords: Add keywords for enhanced search functionality
- Note: Used to improve site search results, e.g. alternate words in the content. Press Enter to add each word or phrase.
- Note: Separate each keyword with a comma.
- Miscellaneous Tags: Add HTML page tags for enhanced search functionality
- Note: Tags can be added here to provide specific data for this page, such as meta tags and/or OData tags. Commas are not required between tags. Example: <meta name="author" content="John Doe"><script>document.title = "My Page";</script>
- Page Tags: Cannot edit
- Image: Click Choose Image to select an image (or upload an image)
- Note: The image will display in the Pages Widget when configured for Format 4.
- Display: Create a Starting On and Stopping On for beginning and ending display dates
- Click Save Changes