You are able to transfer your accounts through Go Daddy.
- Log in to GoDaddy
- Navigate to My Account > Manage My Domains
- Search for the domain you are transferring out
- Click on the domain
- Select Transfer Domain to another GoDaddy Account
- Enter DNS@civicplus.com and verify email
- Check the box for I have the recipient’s customer account #/username
- Enter CivicPlus’ client number 7990215
- For domain’s contact information please choose to Use Details from Specified Customer Account so that you will not continue to get emails about the domain and we can get the updates about the transfer status to complete the move
- Check the box for Keep the current nameservers for this domain(s)
- Select Next
- Approve the change and select Finish
- Once this is completed, CivicPlus will approve the change and will have control of your domain name
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.