Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to retain a URL on a redirect. If you retain a URL, it will control whether users will see the From URL in their address bar instead of the To URL.
- Navigate to Site Tools > Redirects
- Select desired domain
- Note: If you choose this route you will need to add the redirect to the www and non-www domain - i.e. www.civicplus.com and civicplus.com
- All Sites: By selecting this option you will apply the Redirect to all your domains, this is the most recommended option
- By selecting an actual domain the redirect will only be active for that domain.
- Select the redirect you would like to modify
- Check Retain URL
- Select Save Changes or Save and Make Active