This article will show you how to modify Site Properties.
Who can use this feature?
- Navigate to Site Tools and select Site Properties
- Update fields
- External Link Behavior: Check to open external links in a new window
Internal Link Behavior: Check to enable internal links to open in a new window
Note: This only works for the Agenda Center, Facilities, and Activities modules.
Intranet Site: Check to require sign-in for all site pages
Note: To require sign-in on a page-by-page basis, view our article Require Sign In to View a Page.
- New Group Permissions: If checked, new Groups added to your Organization will immediately have Reader access to all pages
- Favicon: Add a favicon to your site.
- Image Cache Expiration Time: Time (in minutes) to apply cache on images for users
- Scroll to the top and select Save Changes