Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to create a New Page from an existing Version. This may be helpful if you have an unpublished version, that is being overridden by a published version, that you want to create into a new page.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Versions tab
- Click the Actions menu next to the desired Version
- Select Create Page From Version
- Add a Parent Page
- Note: This will create a new page from the selected version. It will be placed as the last subpage of the parent page chosen below.
- Note: Start typing a page's title to select from a list of pages.
- Click Create Page
- Click Save and Publish