Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a New Version to an existing page.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Versions tab
- Click Add Version
- Fill out Version Options
- Title (required): Create a title for your page
- Version Notes (Internal Only): Create internal notes for this version of your page
- Linked Page: Select to link to another page or external website
- Link: Add the URL
- Link target: Click to open in a new window
- Use Menu: Click to use the linked page's menu structure
- Description: Provide a brief description of this version
- Note: You have a 1000 character limit.
- Keywords: Add keywords for enhanced search functionality
- Note: Used to improve site search results, e.g. alternate words in the content. Press Enter to add each word or phrase.
- Note: Separate each keyword with a comma.
- Miscellaneous Tags: Add HTML page tags for enhanced search functionality
- Note: Tags can be added here to provide specific data for this page, such as meta tags and/or OData tags. Commas are not required between tags. Example: <meta name="author" content="John Doe"><script>document.title = "My Page";</script>
- Page Tags: Cannot edit
- Image: Click Choose Image to select an image (or upload an image)
- Note: The image will display in the Pages Widget when configured for Format 4.
- Display: Create a Starting On and Stopping On for beginning and ending display dates
- Click Create New Version
- Make desired changes
- Click Save And Publish for public view
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.