Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to configure Page Properties.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Properties tab
- Configure Properties
- Menu Text: Change the link text that displays in site menus
- Always Use Page Title for Menu Text: Text will automatically match the Page Title when submitted or saved page versions are published
- Hidden: Click to hide this page from displaying in site menus
- Archives Visible: Click to make archived versions of this page visible to the public
- Hide Page Title: Click to hide the page/version title for this page
- Click Save Page Changes
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.