Who can use this feature?
Secondary Navigation is the set of navigational links that appear on a parent page. These links can display subpages or other links that you can custom set.
When you create a Custom Set of links, the navigation of the site may change slightly. Custom menus will appear in the Site Map as [Custom Links]. Additionally, custom Secondary Navigation has to be manually maintained, so if you adjust the links for a certain section and want those adjustments reflected on the secondary navigation, you must also adjust the custom menu.
- Create a Page
- View existing Secondary Navigation Layout, which displays sibling pages
- Multiple options to edit the Secondary Navigation:
- Modify a Secondary Navigation Menu: Move your secondary pages around to a specific order by dragging and dropping
- Add Page: Create a new page that will automatically add to your page's existing sibling page secondary navigation
- The Links Associated with a Different Page: Choose a different page's custom menu to use on this page or choose any page on the site to use its left navigation links
- A New Set of Custom Links: Make your own menu full of any page links you want
- Delete Items on the Secondary Navigation: Delete links on your secondary navigation menu
Important Note: The default view is the Sibling Pages and Subpages secondary navigation menu.
- Entire Secondary Navigation menu
- Properties: Choose a different layout option (Links Associated with a Different Page, New Set of Custom Links)
- Expanded Accordion Navigation: View subpages
- Cursor: Tool that moves pages
- Add Page: Button to click to add a new sibling page
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.