Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to delete a page and all of its associated versions. When you delete a page, you must unpublish and remove all of the versions.
- In order to delete a page, any subpages will need to be archived or deleted first.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Select the Versions tab
- Click Unpublish All Versions
- Click the Actions menu at the top of the page
- Select Delete Page
- Reply OK to the pop-up that says Deleting this page will delete all the versions associated with it. Would you like to continue?
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.