Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to hide or show (unhide) a page from the menu view.
- If you choose to hide the page from the menu, it can still be found if users click on a direct link or use the search function. The page will not appear in navigation options.
- Navigate to the page you want to hide or unhide
- Ensure your Live Edit Is On
- Click on that page's Properties tab
- Click on the Hidden checkbox
- Note: To unhide a page, simply uncheck the Hidden checkbox.
- Click Save Page Changes
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.