Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to restore a page. You can only restore a page that you have archived.
- Navigate to Site Tools > Pages
- To quickly find an article, apply Filters
- Keyword: Search via keyword from page name
- Archived: Use date filters
- Display: Show only the latest revision
- Revision: Select a reason for archival
- Click Apply
- View archives; next to the desired page, click Actions
- Select Restore
- Choose a restoration option:
- Restore To Original Page: Restore and return the page version to its original page location
- Restore To a Different Page: Restore and locate the page version to a different page location
- Choose a Page: Start typing a page's title or ID
- Restore Version: Click to confirm page and restore the selected version
- View restored page
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.