Container Inheritance allows you to have the same format on multiple pages and only have to change it in one place. The main page is called the parent page, while the subpages are called child pages or subpages.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit is ON
- Hover over the appropriate container and click the Lock icon
- Select Subpages of this page inherit this container's widgets
- NOTE: You may not receive a pop-up asking to save changes. In this case, inheritance has been set.