Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to add a Search Widget to your page. This widget allows you to add a search bar to a page.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Click View all widgets in the Content tab
- Drag-and-drop the Search Widget to your desired area on the page
- View the Search bar
- Configure Content Options on the left-hand side
- Header Text: Create a header
- Helper Text: Displays inside of the search box and will disappear after someone starts typing
- Click Save at the top of the page
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.