Traceroute is a software tool used to display the path and some basic information about the network path between two addresses.
- Navigate to Finder > Go > Applications
- Scroll down and open the Utilities folder
- Scroll down and open the Terminal app
- Type ”traceroute <PRODUCTION DOMAIN>”
- Hit Enter and wait for completion
- Copy the results and paste into a text file
- Submit the text file for analysis
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.