This article will show you how to clear the cache for Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome browser
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- Review Basic fields
- Time range: Choose a specific time range to clear from
- Browsing History: Clear your history and auto-complete in the address bar
- Cookies and other site data: Signs you out of most sites
- Cached images and files: Clears cached images and files
- Review other Advanced fields
- Passwords and other sign-in data: Clears passwords
- Autofill form data: Clears auto-fill data for forms
- Site Settings: Clears content settings
- Hosted app data: Clears hosted app data
- Click Clear Data
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.