Skip to Topics in This Article
Clear Local DNS Cache on Windows
- In the search bar next to the Start button, search for cmd
- Select Command Prompt
- Within the prompt, type ipconfig /flushdns
- Hit Enter and you should see a message stating Successfully flushed DNS Resolver Cache
Clear Local DNS Cache on Mac
- Select Finder > Go > Utilities
- Select Terminal
- On your local machine, open a Terminal Window
- Within the prompt, type "sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder && echo macOS DNS Cache Reset"
- Hit Enter
- Note: There will be no message but at this time please reattempt connection to your domain.
- Note: You may have to enter your admin password.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.