On your CivicEngage Evolve site, you have 7 default widgets available for use.
- Pages: This allows you to list all of the subpages related to a page
- Spacer: This allows you to add a space to the page
- Tabbed: This allows you to add tabs to separate content in one central location
- Custom HTML: This allows you to embed videos on your page
- Button: This allows you to add a site navigation button to a page
- Search: This allows you to add a search bar to a page
- Esri: Allows you to display maps
For each of these widgets, all you have to do is drag and drop them onto your page. You can also configure them further with their own individual Widget Options.