This article will show you how to use befunky.com for free online photo editing.
- Navigate to befunky.com
- Click Photo Editor under Create at the top of the page
- Click Open
- Select Computer
- Find and Open an image from your computer
- The image will upload; click Resize
- Note: You will want to begin editing by resizing your photo to the desired dimensions.
- Adjust the Width in pixels
- Note: Leave the Lock Aspect Ratio option to ensure that your pic will not distort.
- Note: Do not adjust the Height at this step.
- Click the blue checkmark
- Click Crop
- Drag the borders of the crop box to your desired dimensions
- Click the blue checkmark button when you are ready to apply the crop
- Click Auto Enhance to automatically adjust clarity, color, and exposure
- Use the slider to select the Percent to adjust and click the blue checkmark to apply