This article will show you how to obtain an embed code for your YouTube video so that you can use the Custom HTML Widget on a page to embed your videos.
- Navigate to your video on YouTube
- Click the Share button underneath the video
- Select Embed
- Copy the default embed code; make adjustments if needed
- Start at: Choose to start the video at a time other than the very beginning
- Show player controls: Choose to display the video controls, such as pause, volume, etc
- Enable privacy-enhanced mode: Youtube will not store information about visitors on your website unless they play the video
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.