Who can use this feature?
Authors must submit any changes.
This article will show you how to enable Auto-Adjust Columns for items in a Stacked Widget. When you enable Auto-Adjust Columns, then the Widget container will automatically align items within a number of columns that you can set.
- Click Try New UI
- Navigate to the page you wish to edit
- Click Content
- Locate and select content
- Drag and drop the content
- Expand the Widget Format menu and select Stacked
- Expand the Content Appearance menu
- Check Auto-Adjust Columns and select the Number of Columns
- Click Save or Publish
- Navigate to the page you want to edit
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Locate and select items
- Drag and drop items onto your page
- Select the Stacked Widget Format
- Turn on Auto-Adjust Columns
- Select a maximum Number of Columns
- View the items in the widget and drag-and-drop images within the same column to your desired order
- Click Save at the top of the page