Who can use this feature?
This article will show you how to require a Sign In in order to view a page on your site. This will require all users to sign in to view a page and all subpages. Users must be in a group with at least Reader permission to these pages in order to view them.
You may want to Require Sign In because a page should only be viewable to internal staff.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit is On
- Navigate to the Properties tab
- Select the Permissions tab
- Check the Require Sign In option
- Click Save Page Changes
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.