This article will show you how to embed your SeeClickFix Reporting Portal into your CivicEngage Evolve site.
If your site does not currently have Always SSL enabled, mixed content will not load. It is recommended that you enable Always SSL and identify and address mixed content to prevent issues like this in the future. Learn more about that here.
- Navigate to the Portal Settings page of your SeeClickFix site and click Embed and Share
- Copy the shareable URL from the Embed and Share page of your SeeClickFix Portal settings
- Note: Frame size can be adjusted in the Embed Options below. Default is Responsive Width (width=100% height=600px) but can be customized by selecting Fixed Size.
- Note: After you click Done, an Edit Custom HTML button will appear. This is not an error. The Reporting Portal will not show on the back-end of your site.
- Save: Save the page as a draft
- Save and Publish: Save and publish the page on the live site
- Save as Copy: Save the page as a copy of the existing page
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.