Who can use this feature?
Administrative staff are able to set User Filters on a widget. These allow public users to filter for content that is relevant to them.
- Navigate to your desired page
- Ensure that Live Edit Is On
- Drag-and-drop content to your page or select an existing widget
- Check to Automatically select relevant content
- Configure the auto-populate options as needed
- Note: The Content Types selected will be the content types you can add filters for below.
- Scroll down to the User Filtering section and choose if you wish to filter by Category or Content Type
- Select the Content Types or Categories you wish to provide filters for
- Note: You can allow filtering for more than one content type, however, public users will currently only be able to filter by one content type at a time.
- If filtering by Content Types, you can then select the Filter Fields you wish to include
- Note: Not all field types are supported so only available filtering options will be listed in the drop-down.
- Click Save at the top of the page to save changes
- Turn Off Live Edit to preview your filters
- The filters will now display on the widget