The Lazy Load option on the Custom HTML widget helps improve performance for pages that have one or more HTML widgets. When checked, the widget will be rendered when the widget section is visible to the user.
- Navigate to the relevant page and ensure Live Edit is On
- Navigate to an existing Custom HTML widget or add one to your page
- Click the Widget Options menu
- Check the Lazy Load Widget box
- Once finished, click the X to close the Widget Options pop-up
- Scroll to the top and select Save