These templates have been created to assist in getting started with the reporting in Google Analytics. We took some of our top requests and created a dashboard and reports that can be imported.
These tools can be modified in order to better fit your needs.
- Once logged in to your Google Analytics account, click to expand the Customization menu:
- Click the Custom Reports option:
- Click the Import from Gallery button:
- Type CP Evolve into the Search field:
- Locate the report you wish to import and click the Import button:
- On the Custom Report Configuration screen, you will be asked where you want this import placed. The View dropdown should default to All Web Site Data (the correct option) unless you have other analytics accounts you'd like this dashboard placed within. Using the second field, you may change the title of the report or keep it the same
- Click the Create button to import and run the report for your site:
- You can now edit, change date ranges, share export, and more. The report is now located in the Custom Reports section: